Thursday, February 28, 2013

Boxing: Final Post: It's Been a Great Run, Thanks for Your Support!

Boxing
Get the latest headlines from the Boxing GuideSite. // via fulltextrssfeed.com
Final Post: It's Been a Great Run, Thanks for Your Support!
Feb 28th 2013, 14:09

Sad news to share today as this will be my final post on the About Boxing site. After nearly 15 years as your Boxing Guide, has concluded that the Boxing site no longer meets the business needs of the company.

While it's been a pleasure covering boxing for About.com, what I'll miss the most is the interaction with the amazingly passionate community of fight fans that have visited and contributed to this site since the late 1990s. You never ceased to dazzle me with your knowledge, humble me with your kind words and support, and startle me with your - at times - shockingly colorful commentary on the issues of the day.

If you'd like to continue to follow and voice your opinions on the fight game, please visit me at ACEonSports.com where I will be sharing my thoughts on boxing (and other sports as well). Thank you, it's been a privilege.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment